Thursday, November 12, 2009

There is such a thing as TMI

Craig's List - Houston - m4w


What about me?

Ok, so I'm not the most physically attractive man in the world. But ladies, use your imagination and when we finally meet in person, I'll appear to look just like Brad Pitt (this requires intense imagination and visiualization on your part)

I also have a slight gas problem - and I'm not talking about high prices at the pump. But I usually use the old "cough and push" method. This means when we're at the movies, I cough real loud and simultaneously push out a load of gas, it works perfectly, except once time my timing was off and it was a little embarassing but I'll just look over at you and let you take the blame. I was in Antartica once and it was like -25 degrees, I had a gas attack and left a visible trail behind me just like the planes do way up in the sky! Ass pimples, yes they do exist!! Acceptance is the first step in the cure, which usually requires about a gallon of clearsil (tinted)

So, ladies there you have it. As you can see I'm one hell of a catch!


If this is what he is telling us, what is he hiding?



No comments:

Post a Comment