Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Below Average Joe

For someone who spends a lot of time thinking about the woman of his dreams, he sure doesn't show it.


OkCupid - Westminster, Maryland - m4w

My Self-Summary

There isn't much to tell about me. I won't impress your friends and I probly (<-- yeah, that's how I like to spell it) won't impress you either. I am completely average to borderline mediocre to look at. I don't like to hang out with large groups of people. I can't stand clubs but I could spend all night at the right bar. Sadly I still live with my parents (It's complicated). I don't have the greatest teeth and probly the worst skin of anyone you know. I dropped out of highschool and got a GED when I was 15. I currently work in Information Technology doing onsite first and second level desktop and network support (Not Geeksquad :x). I love computers and video games. Nothing makes me happier than sitting around playing games or watching movies/tv. I also love to sleep for hours and hours on end. I do like to go out to eat and love to see movies in theatres. I love amusement parks and riding just about any ride. Not waterparks tho. I hate the beach and places like them, they are boring. I don't dance at all and have no desire to. Ever. I listen mainly to punk and alternative rock and other than the occasionally guilty pleasure, I don't stray. I am slightly overweight at the moment by like 20-30 pounds, but I am working on losing it. I used to be about 60 pounds overweight. :/ I don't like kids and have no desire at this point in my life to have any. I don't really like to read that much, but I do try to read the occasional book. I probly put a bunch of stuff in here that will turn off a lot of people, but I didn't come here to lie about myself just to hook up with someone. Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'm pretty open about myself.

What I’m doing with my life:

Pretty much just working full time at my job and waiting for whatever.

I’m really good at

making excuses for all the things I suck at.

I spend a lot of time thinking about

meeting the girl of my dreams.

On a typical Friday night I am

Playing video games, watching Stargate on sci-fi, watching Real Time with Bill Maher and did I mention playing video games?

The most private thing I’m willing to admit here

I have only ever dated and had sex with one girl. Shameful thing for a 25 year old to admit in this day and age. :/



Only one girl? You mean you actually found a girl to date you?



No comments:

Post a Comment