Monday, November 23, 2009

Just Add Daddy!

Craig's List - Atlanta - m4w

................"Ready Made Family".................... - 40

Hello Ladies,

I'm going to keep it real, simple and straight to the point! I can't have any children of my own so I'm looking for a ready made family ( just add daddy ). Yes, all of my plumbing still works but I'm not exactly a marathon man when it comes to sexual intimacy. I can give you foreplay galore but actual intercourse hmmmm three to five minutes tops! No, I'm not ashamed to admit it. It is what it is!
I'm a very simple low key guy that's not hard to please, but........."You must be able and willing to cook!" I prefer that you stay at home and take care of the home but if you decide to work, let it be part time.
As far as children are concerned, I can be accepting and provisional for up to three ( more if they are well behaved and respectful ). Don't take this personal but I refuse to even consider a woman who has unruly children! They don't have to be little angels but they must at least respect YOU!
I own a business (my own) and can provide for a family of six (two adults and four children) and have even found several family health insurance plans with reasonable rates and copays (I don't do welfare) so as you can see, I have been doing my homework. Oh, I almost forgot............If you have any other family members living with you (other than you and your children) " No deal!"
This is a real add for a real woman so please.....................think long and hard before you respond! Responses with pics will get first priority. This post will be deleted once I've found YOU.

Thanx!

P.S. If You've read this post completely, please type " just add daddy" in your response subject bar. If you don't, I will think that you are spam! Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment