Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Somehow he has accessed a computer

Long but worth the read. I was going to edit it down, but I don't want you blaming me for this guy not making any sense. It's all him.



Craig's List - Houston - m4w


christian - 43

Is it improper to be homeless and still believe God to meet his future wife?

I am not ashamed to be homeless because I was laid off from three jobs in a row and so I had to figure out our economy.

Our country has fallen and we have not listened to our founding fathers.

22:28 Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

thomas Jefferson said, "The central bank(Federal Reserve) is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the forms and principals of our constitution. If the american people ever allow a private bank to issue our currency our children will wake up homeless."

You see the federal Reserve lowers interest rates flooding our economy with money. Why? Because people borrow it in to our country."

So what does God say about borrowing?

Deuteronomy 28 says, "If it comes to pass that you hear my voice and obey me commands then blessed you will be you will lend to many nations and not borrow."

You see we are a borrowing nation. We dont trust the Lord so we borrow to get what we want.

Henry Ford said, "If the american people understood our banking system there would be a revolution by tomorrow mourning." Why did he say that?

Banks counterfiet money. Thats right its called fractional reserve banking. They can loan out 10 times more than what they have in reserves.

This is why they fail it is dishonest. So because of this system america voted in the federal Reserve. like people like government. American borrow now we have a government that borrows.

God said, "If it comes to pass that you do not hear my voice and obey my commands then cursed you will be. the stranger that is in your midst(federal reserve) will rise high above you he will lend to you and you will not lend to him and this curse will pursue you til you are destroyed."

So america does not listen to Gods voice and we have removed our fathers landmarks. Our fathers warned us of the central bank and we didnt understand.

I dont know when and how I am going to get out of this homeless position. I do know one thing, God told me I was going to do a lot of walking, be a good pastor and have a beautiful marriage.

If there is any woman that doubts my understanding go tell your dad about me and ask him if I know what I am talking about. God has given me alot of insight in the area of government and I have experienced much of wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment