Saturday, November 28, 2009

Take my virgina, PLEASE

I don't know if the desperation pushes girls away because it might a chicken versus the egg kind of thing. But girls aren't that picky, and if he hasn't made it yet, he will be the next 40 year old virgin.

TAKE MY VIRGINITY - 25 (Covington)
Date: 2009-11-27, 9:01AM CST

Is there a decent girl out there interested in taking my virginity? I'm not a super ugly guy or anything like that. I just happen to be shy and not good at meeting girls. I don't have much experience with girls at all and I'd like to find a decent girl to take my virginity. It can be on your terms, we don't have to just meet and have sex. We could be friends first or whatever your comfortable with. I'm just sick of being a virgina and not knowing what its like to have sex. If your interested please e-mail me and I'll be happy to provide you with some pictures of me, I'm not fat, ugly, overweight or anything like that. I'm just a single virgin guy who's sick of all my built of sexual frustration wondering what its like to have sex. Maybe I put sex on too big of a pedistal but I'm really sick of not ever doing it. There has to be a decent girl out there who's interested in teaching me about sex. And please be real, I don't want a bunch of e-mails from spammers, although I know thats going to happen anyway, I'm not joining any stupid websites. I also posted this in casual encounters, I wasn't sure where to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment