Saturday, November 21, 2009

No Love Required



I love how all these gold diggers write "I'm not materialistic" then go on to explain how they like nice things.


Craig's List - New Orleans - w4m


I Know What I Want (pics) - 22 (With you)

Hello gentlemen,

Please excuse my forwardness. I'm young but I know what I want and what I have to offer...

I am looking for an older man, between the ages of 40 and 55, who is lonely and looking for the company of a younger woman on a regular basis. You should be friendly, outgoing, wealthy, dependable, generous, masculine, genuine, and an all around good person. Although I am employed, I'm looking for a man that can take care of all my needs and wants. I'm not a materialistic woman... I have more important things to worry about. School starts January 12th and the bills are stacking up. I'm tired of not having money in my pockets even though I work hard. Plus, I'm tired of staying home when I could be enjoying the company of someone special. You should be as sexually liberated and capable, as I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment