Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What is this jibbering about limitations and being perfect? I especially like that, for some random hanky panky, this girl must be smarter than his friends. From the looks of it, that wouldn't take much.

Craigslist-Melbourne/Space Coast

Looking For Miss Right Now - 29
Date: 2009-11-25, 11:15PM CST

Hi.

About myself:
I'm 29, 5'8, blue/green eyes, shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, and 220 pounds.
I'm in town for Thanksgiving. I need a break from my family.
I'm nearly perfect in all the right ways but recognize my limitations in all the wrong ways.
I'm smarter than most of your friends.

You:
At least 27 years old and less than 42.
Send me a witty email with a picture of yourself. I will return the favor if I'm interested.
Be smarter than most of my friends.

If you just need a break from everything too, write me with the CL email. Yes, I'm real and just looking to make a social and maybe physical connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment