Sunday, November 8, 2009

A proposition, but not really THE proposition

So much wrong here. He uses flowers in the title. This ad is not one about love or anything that should have flowers. Read on, you will see what I mean. He's talking about a place where the sun don't shine. No flowers there!


Craig's List - Atlanta - m4w

❀❀The Proposition❀❀ - 35

I know this is the wrong section for this request but figured what the hell. My girl won't give me anal sex. This ad is a request for a female that will. I'm not looking for a relationship just a woman that will give me anal when I want it. I prefer this to be an ongoing encounter and not a one night stand. YES, I will even dish out the dead presidents just as long as it's a reasonable fare for us both. So if this interests you and you can be discreet and know how to handle it in your butt then you need to contact me as I am only looking for ONE female! Sorry absolutely NO BBW's or any women over 160 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment