Thursday, November 12, 2009

Because phlebotomy is where the money's at

This whole ad is mind-numblingly odd, from "dark brown skin and whatever else comes inbetween that" to buying the house in his name only. Somewhere between calling his car "blow" to saying he's really good at eating, I decided he was crazy.

OkCupid, Baton Rouge
MrBeastBoi
I am Crazy, Smart, and A Beast.

My Self-Summary
Well, my name is Krisstpher, but you can call me Kriss....I'm about 5'11" - 6'1", 220lbs, dark brown skin. and whatever else comes in between that. I love shooting pool, gambling, cooking, and yep....eating it(food that is). I work in the medical field(plasma collecting)so I can deal with blood guts and all dat kinda stuff.
What I’m doing with my life
Living it to the fullest baby
I’m really good at
Eating, driving over 100mph, smoking, cursing, rapping, making people laugh till they stomachs and jaws start hurting.
The first things people usually notice about me
"Damn he's black"
"He looks like T-Pain" (I still don't see that one though)
"His hair is long"
My favorite books, movies, music, and food
Too many to name, chill with me one night to find out
The six things I could never do without
GOD, Da Fam, SMOKE E.N.T, money, my friends, and Blow(the name of my car)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Money and girls, making more money, buying a beautiful home with lots of money to have a beautiful girl to live there with me(of course the house will be in my name, not yours hun, sorry)...and definitely buying a Bugatti Veyron 16.4(about a $1.8 million car)
On a typical Friday night I am
Open to suggestions, but usually on da boat playing poker, smoking up a storm and having fun.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit here
Got me on dat one.
You should message me if
You're feeling me from Da Roota to Tha Toota, or you just wanna get to know me.

1 comment: