Friday, November 27, 2009

Buffalo Bill wants YOU



I was alarmed enough not to be able to tell WHAT he was in his pics, but he rambles on and on in his profile and I just keep thinking he'll end up all "it puts the lotion on it's skin..."

From OKCupid
Age: 20
I am a young physicist, a virgin :( w-t-f.., and MAJORly Random ^^b.

My Self-Summary
I dance well, I dance in public, put a beat on and I'm moving.I do it for the exercise and fanfare, I'm also honest.. cause I don't give a fuck. (:<>



I'm random, thoughtful, all over the place. Then I'm not. I am expressive. And I am sensitive. Artistic. Musical. Sometimes Activist, Always LovingLooking to live life....to the fullest....any way possible. I run around in my big yard (an oasis in the ghetto), play with my yorkie-like dog, and jump in the cheap swimming pool towards the back of the house (I love the outdoors) and I await like-minded people.
What I’m doing with my life
trying to see past egos, without becoming prideful, and doing the best I can to be the me I'd prefer to be.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
"Being."
how baby soap eats bacteria up for breakfast.
how when you are in the bath your heart is operating differently as it is in a weightless enviroment.
how the human body copes with stress.
how we are 1 heart beat away from death.



No comments:

Post a Comment