Sunday, November 29, 2009

I gets no respect!

I am well known as a Grammar Nazi, but a particular pet peeve of mine is spelling. You can change the entire meaning of a word by misspelling it, and in this guys case, a sweet, honest guy becomes a an asshole by fault of one letter.

Tired of BS (nola)


Date: 2009-11-25, 1:51PM CST

I would just like to meet someone without alterier motives. Hopeing this finds its way to some real people. Im a good guy, brutely honest, sarcastic sence of humor, ride a Harley, not to hard to look at I guess, 46 yrs old but most people guess me at 36, 6'3" bald, blue eyes,average build, 235 lbs, young at heart, usually dating girls upper twenties and thirties, petite to average I smoke and drink, like to have a good time as much as i like staying home. your pic gets mine

No comments:

Post a Comment