Monday, November 23, 2009

I want to see into your soul

Craig's List - Austin - m4w


My Soul - 666

I am sick of my fucking soul, I want to just let it go
tired of searching for nothing and finding shit inbetween
judge me before you know me?
maybe a fucking simple request is too hard
a girl, any girl, someone to hold, to lean on (not to take care of me), so someone to spend time with, no judgement, no rules as long as over 18 and under 30, open mind. Someone looking for the same thing. I like to take care and spend time and talk and so on... jobless, whatever, I don't fucking care. I just want a soul to stare into. I am not shallow, I could give a fuck less about anything. I would prefer no kids though, not that I don't like them, I love kids and want my own someday. I don't drink, don't smoke (anything) and I don't care if you do.
I need to feed my soul or just fuck it away and end everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment