Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thanks to Anonymous for sending us this ad all the way from Singapore. Just when I think there can't be any other fetishes out there that we haven't posted about already, Anonymous finds one.


Craig's List - Singapore - m4w


Seeking average looking woman with problem skin - 45 (SG)

I will admit to having a rather unusual fetish. I am very attracted to women with poor skin. Don't ask me why; it just turns me on.

I am looking to have a relatively carefree fling with you to explore some things on a physical level. Ideally, you are attracted to older men are married or otherwise attached and are looking for some discreet fun on the side on an on-going basis. If so, we will be a perfect match.

I am caucasian, funny and fun to hang out with, tall and fit. I don't care much about your ethnicity or age, though late 20s to ;late 30s would be ideal.






No comments:

Post a Comment