Thursday, August 13, 2009

She let the crazy out of the bag!

3 hair colors for her 3 personalities!





Ok Cupid - San Francisco, CA

I am full of worms, meat, and hormones

I'm looking for a man to ply me with lavish furs and shiny overpriced baubles. Then to disappear mysteriously forever.

If I don't have enough corn syrup in my diet, I will lapse into a state of psychic arrest. You will be required to convince me (in five minutes or less) that I am not the final incarnation of the Oracle at Delphi, and that I do not need to purchase yet another ophidian companion. I already have twenty three, and I will never be able to move out of my parents' attic if every paycheck keeps going to feeder mice.

Anal is okay, but must be preceded by prayer.



I wonder what kind of prayers you need to do before anal?

1 comment:

  1. Prayers so that she doesn't let the hungry feeder mice out of their cage. Ewww!

    ReplyDelete