Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rule #1: DO NOT mention puking in your personals ad.

#2 If you happen to mention puking, do not mention it over and over and over.


Craig's List Philadelphia w4m

If you make me throw up... I'm all yours! - 27

Ok - so the next guy I meet has to make me throw up for one of two reasons (or both if I'm lucky):

a) There's that whole chemistry-butterfly feeling that is wonderful even though it makes it hard to eat.

b) There's that whole laughing so hard that your stomach hurts and you feel like you want to throw up.

So basically I'm looking for chemistry and a sense of humor. I want to have a really good time with someone I can't wait to get my hands on later. Isn't that what we all want? So doesn't it all come down to vomit?


Here's who wants to throw up:



The ad goes on, but do you really want more information about this chick? I thought not.

1 comment:

  1. I totally want more info about THIS catch!!
    -Why you're single

    ReplyDelete