Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let's see those "original teeth"

He should have rethought the outfit if he is seeking someone sharply dressed...






JDate - Englewood, J - m4w - 26
username: msgmomoney816

My name is Jeantov, I am a Single Active male with original teeth seeking a dedicated flosser. Athletic build 6'0" (used to be 6'2").Desperately lonely loser,miserable,apat hetic, tired of tv and watching my friends hair fall out. Seeks depressed, unattractive Jewish female, no sense of humor,searching for sharp-looking, sharp-dressing companion. Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath not a problemMatching white shoes and belt a plus. . Lets catch up sometime--you can lead the way


2 comments:

  1. Where were all the guys who wanted ugly chicks when I was still on the market?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.... This guy has suchhhhh a beautiful girlfriend now. I heard he met her in Paris.

      Delete