Monday, August 10, 2009

Reading is FundaMENTAL

So philosophical! Today is yesterday's tomorrow. I just had to post this because she talks about how reading makes her reflect on life, yet the two books she lists are by Danielle Steel and Stephen King. Below the Craig's List ad I have posted the book summary for Danielle Steel's novel.

Craig's List Philadelphia W4M

It bothers me when people think that they are the only one with correct backgrou

Today is yesterday?s tomorrow. I am 5 ft. 2 in. with long curly auburn hair and a gourgeous smile. Reading makes me think and reflect on my own life. In the recent past I have read such books as Changes, Danielle Steel & The Dark Half, Stephen King. I'm someone who likes to try new adventures. It bothers me when people think that they are the only one with correct background for understanding an issue. Today's the day! Send me an email and let's get to know each other.


Changes - Danielle Steel
Top TV anchorwoman Melanie Adams had given up on love after a failed marriage and an unhappy affair. With her two teenage children and her television news career, she had no room in her life for a man. Then she met famous heart surgeon Peter Hallam, a widower with three children of his own. Suddenly Melanie was experiencing feelings she thought were gone forever. But two families (one in New York and one in Los Angeles), two exciting careers, and two strong-willed people were too much to handle. And Melanie faced a painful choice between her glamorous life in the public eye, her private life, the needs of her family, and the new family she took on. Changes lead each of them to new places, new problems, new people, and the new life they begin.


Yep, would definitely look to that book for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment