Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey, at least he rhymes!

Locked up, and looking - 27 (Prison)

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. With the two pictures that I’ve got on this page and the little bit about me I hope that you can learn a little something. I like long walks on the beach, dinner by candle light.....Naw I’m playin’. I forgot that this isn’t Match.com, this is tough. A page you come across, read and learn real quickly that I am not “that average guy”. I come from the corner pocked state, where there’s “D’s”, goatees, and green trees. Where the money is long and the trees are strong. I am a boss by nature, charismatic, energetic, and very motivated. Unfortunately my strong motivation caused me to take a short and unexpected vacation. Which made me realize, I always have to keep my grass short so I can see the snakes, so if you correspond with a good dude then hit me up. I have good intentions in all aspects of life, by all means drop me a line, networking is the key to all success. It’s not what you know, it’s the who. Hate it or love it, the underdog will be back on top real soon. Su’woop to all my dawgs; One Love One Blood.

Shoot me a message with a picture of you if you want. I am in prison right now, my homie on the streets will give you my address and you can write me.




1 comment: