Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Everyone has their price, even if it isn't much

I do not think this is what Stevie Wonder had in mind.

(*picture not from ad)















Salutations!
It's me, the one you have been waiting for.
I need a place to chill for a spell. I do have a job but I spend all my money on bills and have recently hit a bit of a rough patch. If women can ask for cheap rent because they are dancers in the FQ then I can surely ask the same because I know how to please a woman; and I do KNOW HOW TO PLEASE YOU. I just finished school so I have an educated mind with a knowledge of what to do and where to do it.
All I am asking is to put my talents to use. Give me an audition. I will not disappoint you. I am willing to do "other" things for a cheaper rent (cleaning, handyman tasks, running errands, et al); but we both know this would be better. It would be temporary, discreet, and most importantly, the best time you've ever had.
Please send your inquiry, a brief bio about yourself, your living situation, and a picture attached. Only women please. No race or age is out of the question. I know you're offering cheap rent but there's not a price to be had for what I possess. I'll be your part time lover.



<

No comments:

Post a Comment