Thursday, October 29, 2009

In Your Dreams


Craig's List - New Orleans - m4w


I had a dream about you - 25

i had a dream where i meet a beautiful girl and she told me she'd be my g/f by mid next week. now first im not crazy it was a dream i understand that part second im sure your not the girl in my dream and believe me i dont expect as much. im posting this bc ive been kinda hanging my head real low and i believe this dream was the kick in the butt i needed to get back out there and try to be happy again im 25 5'9 wht/blue eyes brwn hair. im really mellow always crack jokes, im not a wigger nor do i ever think id ever become one i live alone in a dble house i own my car and i work alot. i just want someone to spend time with watching movies going to the bar for a drink and a game of pool. even if im not your type id still be willing to have a friend to talk to. i hope to hear from you soon! =)






Creepy. And confusing. First, he dreamed about you. Then he says it wasn't you. All I know is I'm pretty sure he is not the man of YOUR dreams.


1 comment:

  1. I just think that depression and poor self-esteem should not be part of your personal ad that's intended to attract a mate.

    ReplyDelete