Monday, October 12, 2009

Remember: Vader was seduced by the dark side.

Don't worry - there's so much more to devil worship than human or animal sacrifice.




Craig's List - New Orleans - m4w




Are you a walker of the dark side? - 35


Are you a woman who walks in darkness? Does black magic, devil worship, and generally working and walking with the dark forces appeal to you? Do you feel a true calling to what many see as the evil side of life or spirituality?


I walk that path too and I want to talk to you. I am a 35 year old generational Theistic Satanist looking for a woman who understand what being truly devoted to the Dark Master means. I'm not someone who's playing at evil or who's enticed by the darkness that the upcoming Halloween holiday holds. I walk the dark side every day. Satan has been a part of my life since I was 9 years old and I have no plans of turning away anytime soon.


If you are a true dark worker; someone who embraces her darkness and revels in it; someone who understands that Satan and the darker side isn't about animal or human sacrifice or 'playing; with magic, I invite you to contact me. I think we'll have a lot to talk about.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he's not just playing at evil. Because that would be wrong.

    ReplyDelete