Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CRZY SXY COL

At first I just thought this was yet another Craig's List ad made by a person who never had a chance at the spelling bee trophy. The title is ridiculous, and then there is that one spelling error toward the end of the ad that cracked me up. The other thing that cracked me up was that he can't spell awesome but he can spell conservative, appropriate AND application.


Craig's List - New Orleans - m4w


I'M AWSOME - 21

5’9”
180
I have an IQ over 100.
Well built.
I’m funny if your laid back.
I like to drink.
I occasionally smoke cigarettes.
I don’t like people who apologies all the time.
I hate spam.
I like to laugh.
I like to exorcise.
I’m impulsive sometimes and conservative other times,
I try to be appropriate with the application and timing.
I will tell you more if you tell me something interesting and not shallow.
Type UPT in the subject box and please send photos.



He likes to exorcise - does he help people who are possessed? Too bad Linda Blair didn't know him at age 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment