Monday, October 26, 2009

Mirror image

First, the heading caught my attention. I was thinking someone watched an E! true hollywood story on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and decided to give it a try. Then I read the ad, which is completely unrelated to the title. This guy basically wants a female version of himself. He could have cut this ad in half, taking out all the "you" parts.



Craig's List - Atlanta - m4w


Haitian-American Starting a Multicultural Family - 41

ME: Single, black born male, Haitian-American, well-dressed, not attached. I am educated, goal-oriented and know what I want in life.
YOU: Single, black born female (however, I maybe open to other races)Should be goal-oriented and know what you want in life.
ME: Happy with myself and life, not depressed.
YOU: Happy with yourself and life, not depressed.
ME: I have good communication and listening skills.
YOU: Have good communication and listening skills as well.
ME: No kids, but do want some one day
YOU: No kids or if you do, you must be involved in their lives and taking care of them financially. In addition, you must want kids.
ME: I have a career, car, and live by myself. I do take care of myself financially.
YOU: Have a career, a car, and a place to stay.
You should be able to take care of yourself financially.
ME: I do not smoke or drink, but is open to having a glass of wine on occasion. I love reading, walking, and traveling going to the movies, etc. I also know how to chill at home. I love listening to jazz, r & b, and gospel music, but will listen to all kinds if pleasing to the ear. I do not go to clubs unless it is a jazz club. I can be humorous at times.
YOU: Nonsmoker, drink on occasion. Enjoy some of the same things I mentioned above. When contacting me, please tell me a little about yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment