Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the Love of God!

These are the type of ads I expect from Craig's List, not from a paid dating site like JDate.com. Always a good plan to flip off potential dates and use incorrect grammar and spelling. Highly recommended.


JDate.com - Great Neck, NY - m4w
username: ssoheils


My past relationships:

past relationship has always something to teach you. ii have learned from past relationship that meeting someone should be with n=interest.if i realy don't like someone i don't have to date that person.

I am looking for a:

the person i would like to meet should be axactly like myself. every one has diferent charachters ,but the person i want to meet should have good manners and respect and that's all.


_____________________________________________


JDate.com - Schenectady, NY - m4w
username: alisinaBCBB




in the name of god my name is ali sina in iran of isfahan my avg is 24 --





1 comment:

  1. So, then, the goal with pictures in a personal ad is to look like as big of a douchebag as you can?

    Done and done!

    ReplyDelete