Thursday, September 17, 2009

She is the reason they invented the short bus

I can understand where spelling mistakes come from, or grammar errors. But this is ridiculous. Learn your name bitch. Tattoo it on your hand so when you wake up in the morning you have a reminder.


Craig's List - Los Angeles - w4m


Nobody puts Katie in a corner - 47

My name is Heather. I have been divorced for several years now. Just got out of a bad relationship recently. I live in the area and I have been here in the area for 5+ years. Looking to meet new peope to hang out with and get to know?each other more.




1 comment:

  1. Maybe she got divorced due to her oft confusing multiple personality disorders? Katie's clearly the subservient persona, with Heather being the aggressive father figure.

    I just think perhaps she's not looking for new peope [sic] to hang out with as much as she's looking for new peope to internalize into her personality harem.

    ReplyDelete