Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boyfriend #2

Eating Ain't Cheating. Now why aren't there bumper stickers that say that?


Craig's List - New Orleans - m4ww


F*** My Face Or Imma eat you from the Back - 32

Ok ladies i know your stressed Your Bf/Husband not fucking you rite and he not eating the pussy at all, Thats why im here If you scared to cheat, like bill said eating aint cheating, I AM THE COOCHIE MONSTER I'LL EAT YOU TILL U SAY STOP!!!!!! WE DONT EVEN HAVE TO EXCHANGE NAMES I DONT WANNA KNOW NOTHING ABOUT U JUST SEND A PIC IF I LIKE IT I'LL HIT U UP AND GIVE U A P***Y LICKING U'LL DREAM ABOUT ALL MONTH LONG, I'LL COME TO YOU,ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK WHILE U AT WALMART, ON YOUR WAY PICKING THE KIDS UP, STOP CHEATING YOURSELF LADIES , I HAVE ONLY ONE RULE U MUST BE SHAVEN THIS IS NO JOKE I AM REAL, MY HRS ARE (M-T 9AM TO 1:45PM AND F-S 9AM TO 4AM) I BROTHER GOTTA WORK UNLESS YALL GOING TO TAKE CARE OF ME ...LOL NICE THOUGHT.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, there are. I have one and I'll give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that The Coochie Monster had actual business hours.

    I wonder if he has business cards, or perhaps a nice informational brochure?

    ReplyDelete