Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pop goes the...

Craig's List - Dallas - m4w


Make me pop like kettle corn

College student at SMU majoring in Social Work seeks fwb to take my mind off the fact that I have food. I was just sitting here thinking about w broke I am and wondering what I can do for entertainment that doesn't cost any money. Of course sex came to mind.

I just pe my stomach growling doesn't interrupt the festivities. Or - you know ... you could just FEED ME FIRST. I could really go for some Tofu but hey, I'm t picky. Taco Bell works, too. What the , I am currently fantasizing about hitting a buffet.

As for me, I am a 27 y/o, hwp with 32C. Age doesn't matter to me but I expect you to be ddfree like me.

Your pic gets mine. If you're cheap, don't bother replying. I know I'll be so grateful to be fed that I'll do anything your little heart desires. Unless I ate turkey. Then I'll fall asleep and we'll have to try again another time.

KIDDING! Sheesh. You people. ;)




You people? Who is she calling you people?



No comments:

Post a Comment