Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fetish Time!

Craig's List - m4w - New Orleans


please pee for me - 28

i realy dont care how you look or if you have a man or anything like that i have a fetish i need to fullfill and now is the time.. im in st. brenard but work through out the metro area.. im 5'7 165lbs short brown hair green eyes fully tattooed.. i do also love to lick pussy and eat ass if that is something you might want also.. you must host or have a place to play.. a pic would be nice but not needed.. i also have other fetishies i like to do so if you are in the mood to hit kick spit or anything things eles to me just tell me or just do it.. i am clean d/d free with a darker side to me that comes out every once in a while.. i open to just about anything and everthing.. put taste me in headline so i know your not any spam.. and please dont flag me im just like everyone eles just a bit kinkier and open



Um no dude, you are not just like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment