Saturday, December 19, 2009

The magic words every girl wants to hear

Craig's List - London - m4w


Are you a gal with large or unusual nipples? - 32

Hi, I am a 'normal' guy with a good job, wide circle of friends, currently single & never married. I am British.

I have a particular 'thing' about women with large &/or unusual nipples, & would welcome your contact so we might converse with a view to perhaps meeting, then perhaps more. Ultimately I'm look for a relationship & not just a fling!

I'm not looking for model looks, just someone who meets the criteria stated (you dont need to be any kind of physical 'freak', just a little different from the crowd lol).

I am kind, polite, gentle & respectful, & although somewhat uncomfortable about making a posting like this, thought I would give it a go.

Utter discretion is important to me, so why not drop me a line & I can send you my pic & we can talk more.

Stephen


No comments:

Post a Comment