Thanks again to reader Anonymous for this one. I bet we will see this ad again in the near future due to lack of responses
Craig's List - Singapore - m4w
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Pardon my thoroughness, but I'm sick of wasting time.
Part A is compulsory, while part B is based on points. There is no pass mark, but obviously the higher you score, the better your chances. The final selection will be made purely on merit, so don't try sleeping with me to get an A+.
There is no time limit.
Part A: Compulsory
1. You must be female.
2. You must be between the ages of 23 and 28. This is slightly flexible.
3. You must NOT own or ever consider owning: Crocs, Birkenstocks, those cheesy Mr. Men t shirts, anything in spandex or those godawful Polo shirts with the huge Polo logo on them (unless you actually play polo).
4. English must be your first language.
5. You must know how to use punctuation marks correctly. Especially apostrophe's [sic].
6. Should be implied, but will state it anyway - you must know how to spell. Correctly.
7. You must not use annoying smiley faces in any correspondence, unless absolutely necessary.
8. You must have read a book in the last 2 months. This does not include the Twilight series. I mean a proper book.
9. You must have a proper picture (no tits or asses, please) taken in the last 2 months, and attached to your response. I'm not shallow, just don't want some creepster replying.
10. You must enjoy making out and cuddling as much as [wild/passionate/sweaty] sex.
If you meet all the requirements above, congratulations! You may now continue to part B. If not, thank you for your time and effort, better luck next time.
Section B: Each correct answer is worth 10 points. Look out for bonus questions, each one is worth an additional 5 points.
1. Which band does this post title reference? Bonus question: which classic punk track is the riff "borrowed" from?
2. In which movie does John Cusack play a record store owner? Bonus question: name the author of the book it was adapted from.
3. Pick your favourite pizza topping: parma ham, salami, anchovies.
4. Complete this sentence: My ideal Saturday night is _________________________________.
5. Your favourite hawker centre food is?
6. On planes, which seats do you prefer?
7. Which is the finest single malt you have sampled?
8. If you owned a bullfrog, what would his name be?
9. On rainy days, what would be the ideal activity according to you? You may choose more than one.
10. Coffee or tea?
I thank you in advance for your interest, however only successful candidates will receive a response.
2 years ago