Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm ready to Seattle down

Craig's List - Atlanta - m4w


i am looking for pakistani/or/indian.muslim woman to get married-i am - 30


1-- I am looking for a pakistani/or/indian.muslim woman to get married--- ...
2--Age perf--18--30 only no older then that
3--If you are not a(DESI) please dont reply .
4--If you have kids or boyfriend please dont reply.
5--Iam looking for some one to get marriad - islamic halal way inshallha if you are looking for a boyfriend/or friend or just to chat please dont ---reply.
6-- if you are serious and looking for same and wana seattle down and wana get marriad - ,then reply only,
7--if you are looking for rich /cute/ sexy or party drinker/smoker or cheater man please dont hit me up
8--Idont drink/smoke or do any drugs if u do those then dont hit me up.
9-Again i am looking for wife if you are looking for husband for life and your are serious about it then hit me up.
10-please reply with your picture,s and your 411, and race /back ground and city state you live in
11-please tell me what you are looking for. in your 411
13- you must be living in usa america current and rest of your life if you are not in the usa dont reply,
14-If you are picky about your husband like looking wise and you are looking for a super man then dont hit me up and good luck ,
15--i dont go for looks if you are serious and you know what you want in life then reply .
16--I am 5-7 if you looking for a taller guy then dont reply
17--I stay in usa ca orange county
18-no picture no reply if u r serious then send your picture when u respone to this add or dont reply

assalam alaikum-- I am looking for a serious girl to get married [nikah] I am not here for chat or make friends i am here get married only islamic halal way inshalla age-perf-18-30-only- so i f you like my profile and you are serious then lev yr emi,, and num,, i am well mannered and practice sunni muslim. - i dont drink/smoke or do any drugs and i wont some the same -, thanks for reading --wasalam alaikum


No comments:

Post a Comment