Friday, July 17, 2009

in search of a sugar daddy




At least she's honest about the sugar daddy part. Although I wonder how drama free someone like this really is:


i was a fool for love and that got me nowhere so i'll try a different route. i'm a 34 year sbf in need of a sugar daddy to help me get back on my feet. my car needs a engine , my iphone needs to be paid, my nails and pedicures need ta be maintained and i need an apt bc i still reside with my stupid x. i prefer someone over the age of 35, who would love to spoil me, who is into discreet encounters and doesn't mind helping me get on my feet. your REAL pic will get my real pic. i don't do drama so if that's you please don't waste my time. respond with i wanna be your sugar daddy and A RECENT PIC of you. if we should click i'll give you my messenger id and we can take it from there. please know that until i get my own place you must host and be able to pic me up. i live in a nice area and would prefer to stay in this area.....hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment