Sunday, July 26, 2009

Because me love you long time

originally posted in CL Little Rock, AK
i find good man - 39 (Thailand)
Date: 2009-07-26, 2:11PM CDT

hello,i can speak english a little bit i find good man a long time. im 39 years old i divorce already i have 3 kids 2 girls 1 boy they are 21,20,15 they can take care themself they are in bangkok i am with my mom take care her out from bangkok 2 hour.it is pretty city. i have 2 dogs for guard my house when somebody comming. do you mind my kids? i happy i have warm family and friendly to otherbody when we was together we talk and laugh all day me happy. i have flowers shop.if you come to thailand you can enjoy with my family. take care KOP

Honorable mention goes to "Seeking sain male - 21 (Little rock)
Date: 2009-07-26, 5:04PM CDT"

No comments:

Post a Comment