Wednesday, June 16, 2010




OkCupid, Seattle
24 / F / Bisexual / Available

I am whit, proud, and hot.

My Self-Summary
READ! now in Settle. im 24. im whit n proud. drinks n drugs r good thugz aint. back off paco n tyrone dis all proud whit girl here. i got a bf n i aint sleepin wit u after 1 mesage. back off old guys im 24! ICKY!

READ! I HATS BLACKS N OLD MANS! STOP MESAGIN ME DARKIES N CREPERS!!!

What I’m doing with my life

sleepin wit yo man


I’m really good at

gittin hi

The first things people usually notice about me
but and how hot i am

The six things I could never do without
sex bud meth beer parteys men

I spend a lot of time thinking about
4×4 bass fishin buble baths camaros candles cowboyz eminem fast cars fredriks of holywood frog giggin gretchen wilson harleyz huntin jack kid rock lether marlboro reds meth motorcyclez muddin nascar sexy short skirts strip clubs toby keith trans ams usa whit power 420

On a typical Friday night I am
hi

The most private thing I’m willing to admit here
nothin is privats wit me


You should message me if

ur hot

27 comments:

  1. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. 若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」............................................................

    ReplyDelete