Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too Many Fish in the Sea

Picture below is the picture from the actual ad.


Craig's List - New Orleans - m4w


Just Fishing - 38

Well I am told there is a lot of fish in the see so I am throwing out my line to see if I get a nibble. I like all types of fish but definitely prefer if someone cleans them for me. I do catch and release the ones that are too small and the ones that are too large. Really in the mood to eat some fresh fish. Love to catch one worth mounting. I have plenty of bait so I guess I will see what is biting. Not interested in fish that would have a problem with a 5'11 165 lb fishermen. Any nibbles with "CATCH AND RELEASE" in the subject line will get a response. All others will just be deleted along with the generic replies. So what kind of fish are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment