Thursday, October 22, 2009

A girl who knows what she wants

and isn't afraid to go after it - on Craig's List.



Craig's List - Washington D.C. - w4m


Looking for Someone to Satisfy My Materialistic Needs - 25

Do you have wants that need to be meant? If so we will get along great! I am a very attractive female (and no I'm not talking about craigslist attractive, I'm talking about reality attractive), in shape, outgoing and I am need of having my materialistic needs met. Yes, as everyone knows we are in a recession, but I am not ready to give in to this economy yet. So, since I have no time for a second job, maybe we can satisfy each other. . So e-mail if you are attractive, have good hygiene, and are disease free.

Please do not waste your time or my time responding to this ad if you drive a Civic, Taurus, Malibu, Kia, Hyundai, or any comparison vehicle.



No comments:

Post a Comment